ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER
- This dust mask with carbon filter are designed to filt out at least 95% of particulates larger than 0.3 microns in diameter. The filter is made of five layers of non-woven and activated charcoal microfiber. It is easy to provide great protection against non-oil based aerosols and blocks particles from grinding, sanding, sweeping and filters out flour, pollen, metal and wood dust.
- There are a variety of uses for this dust respirators, from mowing to running, cycling, hiking, skiing and other outdoor activities in extremely cold climates (if you have sensitivities to the cold when exercising). It works in filtering allergenic pollen. Besides, If you live in an area prone to forest fires, this dust mask can protect you from the smoke and ash. Lightweight design allows for more comfortable use.
ADJUSTABLE NOSE PIECE
- The dust mask employ an aluminum strip on the outside across the bridge of the nose that can be bent for a custom fit. The nose piece is flexible enough to form a secure fit around the top of the mask.
REDUCE OVERHEATING AND FOGGING
- Dual one-way exhalation valve prevents fogging and overheating exceptionally well. Thanks to its neoprene construction, it is more Well-ventilated, breathable and quick drying. It is especially useful for those who need to wear the mask for hours at a time. It is better to replace the filter every 25-30 hours if the mask is used extensively in heavy dusty operations, such as grain bins, off-loading, construction/demolition and so on.
DOUBLE STRAPPING SYSTEM
- This dust mask is also designed well because it uses both a loop system which sits comfortably behind the ears to keep it firmly in place, but also has velcro strapping behind the head, so there is no need to consistently readjust the mask or have it slip. The durable design ensure a comfortable and firm fit and prevents dust and other contaminants from penetrating the mask.